Home Forums Themes Support QParadise – Responsive WordPress Theme Configure Qparadise like home2 in the demo

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by DEV DEV 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

I think I may have missed a step in the theme install. I believe I’ve done everything but I can’t seem to find a home2 to activate as the base for my modifications.

Home 2

Also, do I need to find and register the revolution slider WPBakery and Ultimate? I did not find the serial registration numbers.

If you need to start over…Please Go Ahead. I can re-do anything. I have just begun to explore the theme. Looking forward to trying your method.

Thanks,

Rick Ghaly

[email protected]
    Participant

I have successfully imported and activated Home2. I believe you need to mention that each piece of the demo content should be installed individually. In a specific order. That seemed to work. I will update as I configure. 1st issue resolved. Still not sure about the plugins.

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please keep going and let me know if you have any issues. Please make clear any issues with screenshot and remember send me your FTP account.
    Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.