Home Forums Themes Support Zone – WordPress Theme Default Booking

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CalamarAgency 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    CalamarAgency
    Participant

Hi good day. I have a problem that I can not solve in the operation of the reservation form.

1.- How can I deactivate in the calendar that can not be booked on the same day or in the previous days?

And my other problem.

How can I add another variable?

Example: I have a tour that departs in three different hours, I need the option to select one of the three hours in which the tours leave.

CalamarAgency
    Participant

Hi good day. I have a problem that I can not solve in the operation of the reservation form.

1.- How can I deactivate in the calendar that can not be booked on the same day or in the previous days?

And my other problem.

How can I add another variable?

Example: I have a tour that departs in three different hours, I need the option to select one of the three hours in which the tours leave.

CalamarAgency
    Participant

Hello again! How are you? I want to know if you can integrate the variable of the hour of reservation, because we use it like that, for example:

TOUR – 1 ADULT – 1 KID – 9:00AM

We want the variable of the 3 hours.

1.- 9:00am
    2.- 12:00am
    3.- 2:00pm

And if you can edit the reservation system 24 hours of anticipation, for example if one client want to do a reservation today, the system won’t allow it until tomorrow.

Thank you so much, I’m waiting for the answer.

P.D. I don’t know if you can enable that of if you need to edit the code and you need extra money, let us know.

Thank you again

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello sir,

We are sorry for this delay, we are checking all your issue to resolve on today.

Some point need FTP account to check and fix it, so could you please provide FTP account to us do that?

Thank you so much

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello sir,

We have just moved our current server to new server, so some messages before is lost.
    Could you help us send old booking page in old site again?
    Then we can review and do it on this site http://wildtrekspv.calamaragency.com/

We had kept your FTP and wp-admin account.
    We can start this work on Monday for PST time after getting payment.

As discussed, we will do 2 points as below:
    1. Disable the same day which is reserved
    2. Create a option for Schedule to integrate the variable of the hour of reservation.

Both of them will be done 1-2 days with budget is $150.

Please let us know when you released payment, then we will start the work immediately.

Thank you so much!

Regards,

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Are you back? Let us know when you are ready to assign the task to us

Thank you

CalamarAgency
    Participant

Hello good day, the deposit of 150 dollars was made for the Default Booking service. (Calamar Agency)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, I got it

We will start to do this work as fast as possible.
    Also will update to you soon

Thank you so much!

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Could you send us booking page in old site?
    Then I will do like it
    Thanks,

CalamarAgency
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    CalamarAgency
    Participant

Hi good day.
    I communicated to know for the new variables of reservation of the website. Did you already finish the changes?

QTC MediaQTC Media
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    CalamarAgency
    Participant

Hello again! We checked the plug-in and it’s ok for us! We approve this change!
    Thank you so much.

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Good morning,
    I’m glad to hear that.
    Have a good time!

CalamarAgency
    Participant

Hello. I checked the website, and the changes that you told me that you were going to do, aren’t resolved, it’s been a week and we need the changes, i told you that i was fine about the plug in but there’s no changes at all. Can you do it today?? Because you said 2 o 3 days. Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.