I would like to insert my gallery in the website, that one we created with your collaboration, but it does not appear nothing in the backend, please see screenshot.
The page created is “GALLERY”
the permalink is http://www.honeymoonph.it/photo-gallery
In additional if I try to create a new page with a new “PHOTO GALLERY 3 Columns” element, see for example the page called “Home 2 aggiunte”, I see that:
1. the date appears and if you remember we had remove it.
2. if I click on the default images I can see only a simple slide show instead of showing its relative photo gallery that belongs to each category (that I created in the Photo Gallery session..)
1. ” GALLERY” page. It looks like that are showing all image from gallery now
2. “the date appears”. We have removed date of image, please check it.
3. “click on the default images I can see only a simple slide show instead of showing its relative photo gallery that belongs to each category ” —->
You are using ” photo gallery” element, this element just show all feature image from galley option, it can not show relative photo gallery that belongs to each category.
You can open a permalink to link it to the relative photo gallery. It’s at: http://prntscr.com/gxym6d.
Let us know if you get what i say.
Thank Silvia a lot.