Home Forums Themes Support Diamond – WordPress Theme Template Help site is very slow!

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by DEV DEV 3 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anderson Oliveira
    Participant

Good Morning! Personally, I have developed a site for you, but it is very slow and heavy the site, but I do not know what else to do to solve it! Can you help me make it lighter?

I’m waiting! Thank you!

Anderson Oliveira
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello sir,
    I have just optimize image and something, please check your speed of the site.

It’s running better.

Let us know when it’s working well.

Thank you

Anderson Oliveira
    Participant

Good Morning!
    Yes the site has improved, it still takes a while to load the page … but it has improved page insight.
    If they can kindly see if they can leave a little lighter and help me, I’m really grateful! But thank you for the work you did, very good!
    Hugs!

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello sir,

That’s all what I can help you.
    Actually, this is custom task, support team won’t fix if client don’t pay a fee for them.

But I think I can help you as a gift for purchasing our theme.

Other thing, I turn off loading page for you, It will be better.

Please check the site again and tell me know if you got any issue else.

One more thing, If you like my work, could you can help me leave a 5 rate stars for this template on themforest
    It is here: https://themeforest.net/item/diamond-business-corporate-responsive-wordpress-theme/20391914

I really appreciate your rate.

Thank you in advance
    Have you a nice day

Anderson Oliveira
    Participant

Hello!! Ty so much! You guys are awesome!
    I understand that there would be a cost for this service. Could you tell me how much it would be worth even to know if necessary?
    I’ve already rated you 5 stars before! Again, thank you for your work! All the best to you!

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello,

It will be $50 for improving speed up the website service.

If you are interesting in it and wish the site that run better, just let us know. 😉

Thank you so much.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.