September 18, 2017 at 2:23 pm #1438
1. Where can I set the top image of the pages as per screenshot? Do I have the possibility to change it or to remove it?
2. How can I set the destination/tours of the Top 5 banner?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 22, 2017 at 4:07 am #1492
1. please change image in the top page at here: https://prnt.sc/go6jhp
2. Tell us know more details? what do you want for top 5 banner?
your mean that you would like a page to show top 5 banner of destination, right?
Let us know about your mind
ThanksSeptember 22, 2017 at 1:34 pm #1505
Thanks for your kind reply.
About the point n2, I would like to know how it works, I mean I have many destinations so how can I decide which cities to publish in the top 5, I do not want to show all.September 23, 2017 at 8:49 am #1509
In addition to know how to order the TOP5 I would like to know how to update the map locator on the image map if it is possible (pls see the screenshot), infact it does not change in every destination although the marker on the Google Map is correct for each one of them.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.September 25, 2017 at 10:13 am #1526
– About the point n2, our this section get the latest destination following the date,
So you can change date of destination which you want to show it on top5 destination.
Please change number of destination at here: https://prnt.sc/gpdtsk
– About the map: It’s an image, so you can change the map at here: https://prnt.sc/gpdztz
So do you have any question else?
Just let us know.
Thanks!September 25, 2017 at 3:27 pm #1530
Thank you for your prompt reply,
– ok as regards the point 2
– About the map: Sorry but it is not clear, Can I change the image map? Where can I find a similar one to the default ones? Do you have any suggestion? I would like to keep the same image with the right locator point, is it possible?
Thanks a lot!
SilviaSeptember 29, 2017 at 9:16 am #1586
You can change the map because it’s just an image, so you can find out other image to change it at https://prnt.sc/gpdztz
Note: This is png image.
So you can find out an iamge with your local, but image will be in PNG format and then cut it to setup in where i sent you above.
Let us know when it’s work.September 29, 2017 at 9:17 am #1587
The issue in homepage have fixed. Please check the site again.
Thanks!October 2, 2017 at 9:04 am #1610
Ok thanks a lot!
I have changed all the map images, it looks great!October 2, 2017 at 9:13 am #1611
It’s great when hearing it.
Good luck for sale. Let us know when you get other issue, we are always ready to support to you.
Thanks and best regards!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.