Home Forums Themes Support Zone – WordPress Theme HTTP ERROR 500 when activating the woocommerce plugin

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CalamarAgency 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    CalamarAgency
    Participant

The website goes into error 500 as soon as the woocommerce plugin is activated. I made tests I installed the woocommerce plugin with another template and without problems only generates the failure when the theme of Zone Tours and Travel WordPress Responsive Theme is installed.

CalamarAgency
    Participant

The website goes into error 500 as soon as the woocommerce plugin is activated. I made tests I installed the woocommerce plugin with another template and without problems only generates the failure when the theme of Zone Tours and Travel WordPress Responsive Theme is installed.

CalamarAgency
    Participant

HTTP ERROR 500 when activating the woocommerce plugin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello sir,

We just back to work now. Got your issue!
    Could you please provide FTP account to us check and fix this issue for you?

Thank you so much

CalamarAgency
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    CalamarAgency
    Participant

Hello, it’s the fifth or sixth time that I send the message about an issue that I have with the template, I tried everything, I installed the template, I installed the complements, when I want to install the WooCommerce PlugIn it appears an ERROR, I want the solution, I give you all the access to help me, of there’s something I can do? Because If I don’t have a solution, I want my money back please.

Thank you so much!

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are fixed this issue through FTP account, but we can not login your site to do a test.
    Could you please help us to check your site again?

Let us know if it is still an issue

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    CalamarAgency
    Participant

Hello good day, thanks problem solved.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.