Home Forums Themes Support Organian – WordPress Theme Page Builder error

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by DEV DEV 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chahmadsarfraz
    Participant

Hi, im trying to edit text in the home page with using of page builder but when I clicked on edit option column setting pop up but now showing anything in it.

can you help me how i can edit text in theme?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    chahmadsarfraz
    Participant

HI again, please reply asap. im stuck and pagebuilder not allowing me to edit anything in it. its very slow response. please let me know what is the issue and how i can fix this.

chahmadsarfraz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello sir,

We are sorry for this delay.

With your issue, could you please provide wp-admin and ftp account to us check and fix it?

We will resolve your issue immediately

Thank you so much!

chahmadsarfraz
    Participant
    chahmadsarfraz
    Participant
    chahmadsarfraz
    Participant

have very very bad experience with your theme and your support team. at least give some response. i can figure out what is the problem and how to solve the issue?

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello,

We checked your site.

Also found out this issue, it is not from our theme. The problem is from your hosting, please see our image: http://prntscr.com/k5f4kw
    https://www.google.com.vn/search?ei=B7ZGW_2YKdTt-Qbd3YvQAg&q=fix+error+400+server&oq=fix+error+400+server&gs_l=psy-ab.3…0.0.0.636.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0….0…1..64.psy-ab..0.0.0….0.8Bje3nx7PyU

Could you please contact to your hosting and ask them with this issue?
    That is admin.ajax error 400

Anytime, any issue with error 500, it is from our theme. We will fix it, but this is from your hosting, so we are out permission

Let us know when they fixed your issue, then we will check your site again to ensure everything are running well.
    Thank you.

In Health,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.