Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tyr 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tdc
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have got a question regarding the QTC gallery post type.

I created a specific gallery category and and chose my preferred template for the category. Afterwards I set the new category as a menu point, so the page should contain all related galleries and show them on with the chosen template

Now no matter which template I am setting – the category page always shows only 2 galleries on the left and leaves the rest of the page blank, while the next two galleries and moved to the next page. (see attached screenshot) Even though setting the template to parallax results in only two shown galleries per page.

Am I missing some settings for the shown number of galleries?
    For the attached screenshot, the template for the gallery category has been set to 4 columns but they are split to several pages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    DEVDEV
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tdc
    Participant

Hi, i just increased the show post under reading.
    Is there a way to change the default gallery template for domain.com/photo-gallery?
    I’d like to have a overview page for all galleries on the page. on default they are displayed in a 3-collum arrangement.

DEVDEV
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tyr
    Participant

Hi Support-Team,

I don’t know how to setup the gallery. For some reason it is always empty.
    I’ve created several photo galleries and added the images with the “Add Image” at the bottom of the edit page. Also each of these galleries has a category and a selected gallery template. Even the categories have their own selected gallery template. But every view of these pages returns 404.

tyr
    Participant

I’ve found the error. There is a typo in your directory structure. Inside zone/templates there is a directory called “gallery-tempalte” which should be named “gallery-template”.

tyr
    Participant

Lightbox in the gallery doesn’t work. Is there a setup somewhere or do I need a separate lightbox-plugin? At the moment every linked image goes directly to the image.

tyr
    Participant

I’ve added the following code in scripts n styles to fix the lightbox:

jQuery(document).ready(function(){function galleryIlightbox(){
    if(jQuery(“#qtc-gallery-ilightbox”).length){
    jQuery(“a.fancy-gallery”).iLightBox({
    skin:”metro-white”,
    path:”horizontal”,
    type:”inline, video, image”,
    maxScale:1,
    controls:{
    slideshow:true,
    arrows:true
    },
    overlay:{
    opacity:”0.95″
    }});}}
    galleryIlightbox();jQuery(window).scroll(function(){if(jQuery(document).scrollTop() > 0){ jQuery(“#header”).removeClass(“fadeIn animated”);jQuery(“#header”).addClass(“stricky-fixed fadeInDown animated”);}else{jQuery(“#header”).removeClass(“stricky-fixed fadeInDown animated”);jQuery(“#header”).addClass(“slideIn animated”);}});});

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.