May 15, 2018 at 8:32 pm #3140
I just purchased the MedicZop theme & I would like to utilize your limited time offer for a free theme download.
Can you please tell me what you need in order to proceed with this? Also, what is the turn around time?
BrookeMay 16, 2018 at 7:16 am #3141
You mean that you would like us to install the theme for you, right?
If so, please provide purchasing code and wp-admin account as well as ftp account to us too.
We will install free the theme for you now.
Thank youMay 16, 2018 at 9:29 am #3143This reply has been marked as private.May 16, 2018 at 10:16 am #3144
you please make a child theme? I will need this to make sure when an update is available that my changes are not lost, correct?May 17, 2018 at 2:38 am #3146
Yes, we will install the theme as well as theme-child too.
Will let you know when it’s done
Thank youMay 17, 2018 at 2:40 am #3147
The site are running now. http://box2052.temp.domains/~dchcdelh/
Please check all, just let me know if you get any issue.
We will support to you.
Thank youMay 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm #3149
Should I make the Child theme active & make my edits on that one?May 18, 2018 at 2:07 am #3150
Yes, you should make any change in child theme.
So when you update the theme in the future, all changes won’t be lost.
Do you have any question else?
Just let us know
Thank youMay 19, 2018 at 4:22 am #3151
How do I change my top main menu to the second style under Theme Options?
It says I have it selected but it does not show up when I go back over to my site.May 20, 2018 at 9:50 am #3152
disregard the post above about changing the menu. I have figured this out. I have some other questions though.
1) I cannot edit my home page. When I go to “Pages” then select “home” to edit, nothing shows up- only the option to change the header.
2) How can I change the finger that is on the menu when I hover over the subpages? Also, is this theme compatible with Mega Menu plug in?May 21, 2018 at 8:16 am #3154
Point 1: Please try to do it again: https://prnt.sc/jkiqed
You forgot scroll down this section.
Point 2: Could you provide FTP account? and tell us know which icon you need. This work will be done in css.
For mega menu, let try to install it. If it don’t appears any issue, that’s ok. 😉
Thank youMay 22, 2018 at 7:15 am #3156
few other questions…
1) When editing the doctors pages, how can I take out the social media icons & the email icon. Also, under “Profile Detail”, I would like to have the Degree on there only. Is that possible? Also, I would like for it to be spelled “Degree” instead of “Degress”.
2) When I deleted the Schedule an appointment section on the home page, there is a big gap. Is there a way to fix that?’
3) On the header, where it says”24/7 Support” and “We are here”, how do I change these?
4) On the home page, on the section directly underneath the slider, that says “About..” & “Opening Times”…
a) How do I take out the image of the leaf or replace it with another image?
b) How do I change the opening times?May 22, 2018 at 7:36 am #3159
disregard the question about removing the leaf- I found how to do that.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.