Home Forums Themes Support QParadise – Responsive WordPress Theme Theme / visual composer and WPBakery update

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by DEV DEV 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RichardB
    Participant

Hello, I bought this theme 26 okt. 2018. 8 months ago, and now I already cannot update de plugins “Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer” and “WPBakery Page Builder”. How is this possible? I would like to hear from you.

With kinds regards
    Richard Bijlholt / email: [email protected]

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you send me purchase code to check, please?

Thank you!

RichardB
    Participant

Hello Sir,

See my purchase code below.

LICENSE CERTIFICATE : Envato Market Item ============================================== This document certifies the purchase of: ONE REGULAR LICENSE as defined in the standard terms and conditions on Envato Market. Licensor’s Author Username: qtcmedia Licensee: Bijlholt Communicatie Item Title: QParadise – Gardening and Landscaping WordPress Theme Item URL: https://themeforest.net/item/qparadise-responsive-wordpress-theme/20571150 Item ID: 20571150 Item Purchase Code: 8f4af81a-a6f9-4012-ae72-6573faeae6c9 Purchase Date: 2018-10-26 07:32:06 UTC For any queries related to this document or license please contact Help Team via https://help.author.envato.com Envato Pty. Ltd. (ABN 11 119 159 741) PO Box 16122, Collins Street West, VIC 8007, Australia ==== THIS IS NOT A TAX RECEIPT OR INVOICE ====

Kind regards,
    Richard Bijlholt

DEVDEV
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have checked your purchase code.Currently, it is OK. I sent you two versions of the latest plugins below. Please check again and confirm if you have any issues.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    DEVDEV
    Keymaster

And please check here.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.