I urgently need your help. I did send a message on 24th August via your home page but I have not received a reply.
My charity organization has acquired your theme “Sympathy”. Unfortunately some of the functions are not working properly. The theme was bought one year ago and we have only been able to install it a few weeks back. That means we could not benefit from the support which was also included. We are experiencing problems with the following:
We need to translate the text and text for the buttons for the WPCharitable plugin in to the Danish language. How do we do that? The WPCharitable team says it’s something which shall be fixed in the theme. See below picture. All text need to be translated to the Danish language.
1. Please use Local Translate for translation
2. Your plugin has some errors
3. Aligment of fields on donation page has been fixed.
How is it possible to manually change the funded amopunt. We also receive donations in cash and via other payment methods and we would like to update the funded amount accordingly.
—> Please see attachments
1. I would rather have an option for a permanent translation. Our donors may get confused with 2 different languages on the same page. How can I make a permanent translation?
2. Does it mean I have to contact the developer of that plugin (Charitable)?
3. Great, looks nice now.