August 27, 2018 at 1:12 pm #5178QTC MediaKeymaster
I urgently need your help. I did send a message on 24th August via your home page but I have not received a reply.
My charity organization has acquired your theme “Sympathy”. Unfortunately some of the functions are not working properly. The theme was bought one year ago and we have only been able to install it a few weeks back. That means we could not benefit from the support which was also included. We are experiencing problems with the following:
We need to translate the text and text for the buttons for the WPCharitable plugin in to the Danish language. How do we do that? The WPCharitable team says it’s something which shall be fixed in the theme. See below picture. All text need to be translated to the Danish language.
The donation form used for this page is not being shown properly. The field are not aligned with each other. See this link: https://helpinghumanity.dk/uddannelse/
3. How do we remove the US Dollar sign and replace it with the Danish currency “Kr”?August 28, 2018 at 2:54 am #5182
Could you send me your admin and FPT account please?October 3, 2018 at 11:20 am #5369
I have purchased both the theme and support for 12 months.
Can you help with the above mentioned problems?October 5, 2018 at 8:35 am #5377
Please send me your WordPress admin and FTP account first. I can do nothing without them.
ThanksOctober 5, 2018 at 10:35 am #5380
Thanks, but how do I send the information in a secure way?October 5, 2018 at 12:42 pm #5382This reply has been marked as private.October 8, 2018 at 10:15 am #5395
1. Please use Local Translate for translation
2. Your plugin has some errors
3. Aligment of fields on donation page has been fixed.
How is it possible to manually change the funded amopunt. We also receive donations in cash and via other payment methods and we would like to update the funded amount accordingly.
—> Please see attachments
October 9, 2018 at 10:08 am #5414
- This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by DEV.
Dear QTC Media,
I have logged in and cannot see your reply.
br/SaqibOctober 10, 2018 at 2:27 am #5420
Can you see it now?October 17, 2018 at 11:51 am #5506
Thanks, now I can see your response.
1. I would rather have an option for a permanent translation. Our donors may get confused with 2 different languages on the same page. How can I make a permanent translation?
2. Does it mean I have to contact the developer of that plugin (Charitable)?
3. Great, looks nice now.October 23, 2018 at 12:21 pm #5526
The donation form has reverted back to the same stage with fault messages and non aligned form fields. It happened while I was using the Loco Translate plugin. It happened when I pressed the revert button. Yu already have the login information.
Can you please solve the issue?
October 25, 2018 at 11:23 am #5542
- This reply was modified 8 months ago by MaherSaqib.
Can you please remove the Dollar sign as shown on the picture.
br/SaqibOctober 26, 2018 at 2:47 pm #5555This reply has been marked as private.October 31, 2018 at 9:41 am #5570
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.